Heather n 1 : Talented, results-producing Business Professional with a proven record of success in planning and leading comprehensive strategies in support of business goals and objectives 2 : Expert in creating effective communication, implementing critical projects and increasing revenue through targeting markets throughout multiple industries 3 : Solid leader skilled in effective communications with management, vendors and internal teams ensuring cohesive marketing efforts.
- 13+ Years in Sales and Marketing Experience
- Masters degree of Arts in Communication with focus on New Media
- Strong Computer and software skills with certifications
- Highly skilled in new business acquisitions, implementations, and complex sales.
- President’s circle, Rookie of the year, and Top performer in Executive roles
- Entrepreneurial spirit, Highly motivated leader, and Team player
- Hubspot Certified and Inbound Marketing Certified
Heather’s experience in advertising and marketing includes planning and executing campaigns for XanEdu Publishing. Among the products she promoted were digital archives, online databases, e-books, audio books, and print within the education and corporate markets. After heading the business development department for Mango, Heather moved to XanEdu where she supervised promotion, advertising, and marketing activities.
She is a member of the Association of Business Communicators and The National Communication Association.